If you have played the previous titles in the Black Ops series from Treyarch, you would be familiar with similar error codes. The Black Ops Cold War error code Negative 345 Blazing Gator is the error that’s keeping players from enjoying the latest Black Ops title. Needleless to say, if you’re encountering the error, you need to fix it to resolve the error. From early reports and previous experience, we think the error code has to do with the ports allowed on your modem or router. One of the solutions to fix the Negative 345 Blazing Gator is to open the right ports for the game. Fortunately, we have simpler solution to resolve the issue. Stick around and we will debrief you on the issue so you can continue the mission.
Fix Black Ops Cold War Error Negative 345 Blazing Gator
Attempting to repair the game files and restart the system will be ineffective to resolve the error because that’s not the cause. The error message clearly starts the cause of the error. Here is what it reads, “Cannot connect to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War online services. The servers may be undergoing maintenance, or you may be experiencing a network interruption, Please try again later. Error Code: ABC_-_EFGHIJKLM…Negative 345 Blazing Gator.” You have the option to retry or play offline mode. Retry does not help the situation.
As stated in the error message, you should first check if the servers are actually down for maintenance. If they are wait for the maintenance to be over and the error should resolve on its own.
However, at the moment there is a slim chance that the servers could be down, which points to the fact that there is a problem with your network hardware that’s preventing the game from connecting to the servers. If it’s a problem with the ports, the permanent solution is to port forward, but if that’s too complicated or you would like a simpler solution, simply use a mobile device to play the game.
- Use your mobile hotspot to connect your system to the game servers. This simple fix has worked for a lot of players as reported by them on Reddit.
- If there is a problem with the router, the Negative 345 Blazing Gator could also go away with a simple restart of the router/modem. We suggest you reset the router by removing all power cords, pressing down on the power button after removing the power cord and starting the network device as normal after the above steps.
- Another possible solution is to Stop the IP helper service on Windows. It may be messing with your network settings stopping the game from connecting to the server. It’s another solution that’s been proven to work for quite a few users. Here is how you achieve it.
- Press Windows + R and type services.msc
- Locate IP Helper, right-click, and select Stop
- You can also try using a VPN to play the game. A user has reported that the problem does not appear after you use a VPN.
- Finally, if nothing has worked, you may have to fort forward. You may refer to this post to port forward.
That’s all you need to do and hopefully the Black Ops Cold War Error Code Negative 345 Blazing Gator is gone for good. If not, here is a link to Activation with more troubleshooting steps. Try them before you contact support because they will direct you through the same process.