BattleBit Remastered is the latest multiplayer online first-person shooter game by SgtOkiDoki. But unfortunately, many players are reporting that they are seeing a black screen issue while accessing the game.
Well, it is very common that the screen goes black in many online games including BattleBit Remastered. A black screen issue in the game means there are some issues with your hardware and software. Like many other players, are you also experiencing a black screen issue in BattleBit Remastered? Pay attention to this guide, it will show you the main reasons behind this issue and some of the potential methods to fix it.
How to Fix BattleBit Remastered Black Screen Issue
Like many other BattleBit Remastered, if you are also experiencing black screen issues, there could be multiple reasons behind it such as:
– Outdated graphics driver
– Corrupted game files
– Misconfigured game settings
– Browser cache files among others
Thankfully, this guide has covered all possible methods to fix the black screen issue in BattleBit Remastered.
Before heading to the following troubleshooting steps, quickly go through the below checklist.
1. Restart your game and gaming device and check if the black screen issue is fixed in BattleBit Remastered.
2. Make sure to update the game and operating system (Windows) to the latest version
3. Check if the game’s server is up and running fine. You can check its current status on their official Twitter page @BattleBitGame. In case the server is down, the black screen issue will get eliminated automatically once its services resume.
4. Make sure there is no issue with your internet connection. To troubleshoot the connection, it is suggested to reset your router/modem once and also you can try switching from WiFi to Wired.
If these quick checks don’t help to fix BattleBit Remastered black screen issue, then try the below workarounds.
Run the Game as an Administrator
Sometimes, it is important to give the proper rights or permission to the game to run its program on your device flawlessly. To do this:
– Go to the folder where the game is installed on your system
– Right-click on it’s .exe file >> Properties >> Compatibility tab >> Run this program as an administrator >> Apply >> Ok
– Once done, relaunch the game and you should not experience a black screen issue in BattleBit Remastered
Update Your GPU Drivers
Your system’s outdated GPU drivers can also create a black screen issue. So, make sure to install the most recent version. Here is how you can do it:
– Open up the Quick Link Menu by pressing the Win + X keys
– Then, click on Device Manager >> then double-click on Display adapters
– Right-click on the Graphics card you are currently using
– Select Update Driver >> Search for drivers automatically
– If it has any pending updates, the installation process will start
– Once done, relaunch your PC and check if the black screen issue is eliminated in BattleBit Remastered
Repair Missing or Corrupted Game Files
Some missing or corrupted game files are also one of the main reasons why you are experiencing a black screen issue in BattleBit Remastered. So, try verifying the integrity of game files to resolve this issue. To do this: Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on BattleBit Remastered >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify the integrity of game files. Once the scanning is done, relaunch the game.
Lower the In-Game Graphics Settings
This is also one of the classic and effective methods to resolve black screen issues in online games. Besides, it is recommended to turn off the following things in display settings:
– Texture details
– Shadow effect
Enabling V-Sync in NVIDIA Control Panel
– Open up the Nvidia Control Panel
– Then go to 3D Settings >> Manage 3D Settings >> Program Settings >> Click on Add then select ‘BattleBit Remastered’ from the list of programs
– Scroll down and click on ‘Vertical sync’ and then select ‘On’
– Once done, restart your PC and the black screen issue should be fixed.
That’s everything you can try to fix the BattleBit Remastered black screen issue.