Baldur’s Gate 3, the epic RPG developed by Larian Studios, offers players a world filled with mysteries, challenges, and opportunities. One such enigma lies within the depths of the Grymforge – a place as grim as its name implies, yet harboring secrets that can shape the course of your journey.
Among these secrets is the Adamantine Forge, a massive machine capable of crafting formidable armor. However, accessing its potential requires overcoming a seemingly insurmountable obstacle: the stuck lava valve. In this guide, we delve into the steps needed to fix the stuck lava valve and unveil the rewards that await those who succeed.
How to Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Stuck Lava Valve in BG3
Located within the foreboding Grymforge, the Adamantine Forge stands as a remarkable creation with the power to forge exceptional armor. Yet, this potential remains locked behind the barrier of a stuck lava valve. To unleash the forge’s true capabilities, players must navigate a series of steps, each crucial in resolving this conundrum. Here are some solutions to fix this issue.
Step 1: Find a Mould
Search for Moulds in the Underdark or Grymforge areas. Some Moulds are conveniently placed near the Adamantine Forge waypoint for easier access. Explore these areas thoroughly to locate the Moulds. They are essential for the valve-fixing process.
Step 2: Insert the Mould
- Head to the center of the Adamantine Forge, where you’ll find a coffin-like vessel.
- Place the Mould that you’ve acquired into the vessel. This action prepares the forge for the next steps.
Step 3: Insert Mithril Ore into the Crucible
- Locate the Crucible, a significant component of the Adamantine Forge’s mechanism.
- Gather Mithril Ore from nearby locations (there are two pieces near the Adamantine Forge).
- Access the Mould Chamber by interacting with it.
- A menu will appear, prompting you to insert an item.
- Open your inventory and find the Mithril Ore. It should be in the inventory of the character who picked it up.
- Drag the Mithril Ore into the menu box within the Mould Chamber.
- Press the “Insert” button to place the Mithril Ore into the Crucible.
Step 4: Activate the Lever
- Proceed to the edge of the Adamantine Forge area.
- Locate the lever positioned there.
- Interact with the lever to set the mechanism in motion.
- As you activate the lever, the platform within the Adamantine Forge will start descending, paving the way for the final step.
Step 5: Turn On the Stuck Lava Valve
- With the platform lowered, head back to the central area where you inserted the Mould.
- Find the previously stuck lava valve.
- Interact with the valve to release it from its stuck state.
- The lava will start flowing once more, indicating that you have successfully fixed the stuck lava valve.
By following these steps, you have successfully fixed the stuck lava valve in the Adamantine Forge.