If you are a true fan of RPG games, Baldur’s Gate 3 is just the perfect game on your PC or PS5. But unfortunately, like any other massive title, this game has a lot of bugs and issues like joining failed, character bug, launcher data mismatch error, and unable to click anything, among others. Furthermore, some players are now reporting that they are experiencing a new issue where Scratch is not fetching a ball. Well, if you have no idea about it, Scratch is a player’s companion like Owlbear Cub. You can pet play fetch with him but some players report that he is not fetching the ball when thrown. If you are also experiencing the same issue, then this guide will help you to get rid of it.
How to Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Scratch Isn’t Fetching Ball Issue
Scratch is not fetching balls as expected in Baldur’s Gate 3 disrupting the overall gaming experience. Thankfully, there are a few methods you can try to fix this issue.
1. First thing first, Scratch can fetch a particular type of ball and NOT all types. So, make sure that you are using the appropriate ball for the fetching activity.
2. To enhance your chances, some players suggest following a particular sequence of actions to fetch. So, first of all, right-click on the ball to start the throw and then wait patiently until the Scratch grasps the ball in his mouth before proceeding with any additional interactions.
3. Sometimes, Scratch takes a bit more time than usual so it’s important to give Scratch some time to get familiar with your character or to be in the appropriate mood for a fetch game. Waiting for signals like an exclamation mark or other cues that indicate Scratch is ready can be beneficial.
Most probably, one of these methods will help you to fix the Scratch is not fetching issue in Baldur’s Gate 3. If not, then try
– Saving your game and reloading it. Some players have resolved this issue simply by reloading their game so give it a try.
– Make sure the game is updated to the latest version because developers have already released a patch soon and addressed several issues. So update your game and check if the issue is fixed.
That’s all you can try fixing Baldur’s Gate 3 Scratch is not a fetching issue.Read next: How to fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Halsin bug.