Baldur’s Gate 3 is the latest party-based RPG from Larian Studios. It was released on August 3, 2023, and on the very next day, the devs released a hotfix version number 220.127.116.1124901 and fixed several issues and bugs. But unfortunately, players keep running into several new problems with the game. Recently, many BG 3 gamers are reporting that their Companion gets stuck in dialogue cutscenes. According to reports, when players enter in the cutscene with dialogue, they cannot move further as the Companion gets stuck. Are you also experiencing the same issue? Then stick to this guide and learn how you can fix it.
How to Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Companion Stuck in Dialogue Cutscene
Like many other players, are you also experiencing a companion stuck in the Dialogue cutscene issue in Baldur’s Gate 3? Then, check out this guide and learn the best methods to get rid of it.
1. Reload the Game
First of all, try saving the game and then reloading it. Sometimes, this method will reset the scripting and resolve the issue. However, if this simple trick doesn’t work, don’t panic. We have some more workarounds for you.
2. Kill and Revive Your Character
Another method that has worked for many BG3 gamers is killing and reviving your character. Here is how you can do it:
– Choose a different character by clicking on their card located on the left side of the screen.
– Next, utilize a spell or initiate an attack on the character that is immobilized while engaged in conversation, resulting in their demise.
– Employ either the same character or another party member equipped with a Scroll of Revivify to resurrect the previously deceased member of the group.
– After your companion has been revived, you should regain the ability to take both long and short rests once more.
3. Using Shove Action
Shove is a Bonus Action in BG 3. Players can use this action to explore and combat to maneuver across the battlefield or to air or harm a Character. Some players suggest using Shove action and you won’t experience Companion stuck in Dialogue cutscene issue.
That’s all you can try fixing Baldur’s Gate 3 Companion stuck in the Dialogue cutscene.