The Beta version of Back 4 Blood is released recently and many fanatics players jumped on it to try this new game. However, many players have started reporting several issues, including ‘Matchmaking Failed. Cannot join matchmaking pool’. Error. And that is always expected in the beta. Because of this issue, players are not able to create any matchmaking session as that doesn’t start at all. If you are facing the same problem, the following guide will be very helpful. Let’s find out How to Fix Back 4 Blood ‘Matchmaking Failed. Cannot Join Matchmaking Pool’ Error.
How to Fix Back 4 Blood ‘Matchmaking Failed. Cannot Join Matchmaking Pool’ Error
When a player starts a match, after roughly 15 to 20 seconds, an error comes up that says – ‘Failed to Create Matchmaking Session’ – Luckily, we have found one solution which you can also try to fix this annoying problem.
One of the reasons for this error to happen may be a clash between different types of builds of the game and so it is pretty easy to solve.
It occurs only on a Steam version of this game, go through the following steps to fix it.
1. Go to the Steam Support page and log in using your account details
2. Then go to the ‘Games, Software, etc.’ tab
3. And find out ‘Back 4 Blood Beta’ by accessing a search box
You might see the following two options:
– Back 4 Blood Beta ‘Sneak Peek’
– Back 4 Blood Beta
Out of these both options – The ‘Sneak Peek’ is the recent open beta and the ‘Back 4 Blood Beta’ is an old alpha version that you don’t require.
4. Next, select ‘Back 4 Blood Beta’ and then select the ‘I want to permanently remove this game from my account’ option and it will be removed permanently.
5. Once done, launch the game again and the game will start finding you a match, and the matchmaking feature will start working fine now.
That’s it for this guide on How to Fix Back 4 Blood ‘Matchmaking Failed. Cannot Join Matchmaking Pool’ Error.