Every time you go to log in, you get the Error Code 429 in Apex Legends and it says ‘Error: Failed to connect to the server (code:429)’ – Right? Do not worry! Many players are facing the same error when they try to play the game online. The main reason for this error code popping out is related to connectivity issues. Usually, as it shows in the game, the problem is a result of server downtime; however, sometimes users are also responsible.
Here we have provided a complete guide to fix the Apex Legends Code 429 Error. The following guide will be helpful for all gaming devices including Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, and PC.
How to Fix Apex Legends Code 429 Error
Some Quick Solutions
1. Check server official status updates on @EAHelp. If it shows down, you need to wait for some time until the server is up again.
2. If still the issue persists, then close the game completely. And then reboot your system: Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, or PC.
3. Check out if any new updates are available. If it is there, update your system.
4. If nothing helps even after updating the system, we recommend rebooting the internet modem or router.
5. Not resolved yet? Try to connect using another internet network. Now, wait for a few hours and try again later.
Flushing your DNS
If it has been caused by networking issues, flushing your DNS can often resolve the issue in seconds. Here are the steps to perform:
1. Press the ‘Windows’ key
2. Then type ‘Command Prompt’
3. Next, click on ‘Run As Administrator’
4. If it asks whether to allow Command Prompt to make changes to your computer, select Yes and you will see a new window with a black screen.
5. Now type, ‘ipconfig/flushdns’ and then press Enter.
6. Type “ipconfig /registerdns” and then press Enter.
7. Type “ipconfig /release” and press Enter.
8. Now type “ipconfig /renew” and press Enter.
9. next type “netsh winsock reset” and press Enter.
10. Restart your computer and launch the Apex Legends game and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Seek EA Help
By going through these instructions do not Fix Apex Legends Code 429, then you should contact EA Help.
If these solutions don’t work, then the only solution is to wait for a while and then try again, as we have stated above, this Apex Legends 429 error code is a server-side problem.
So far, there are no sure fixes for this problem, but some players suggested waiting for some time and then again start the game is the only best solution. Other players suggested trying again after forwarding their router ports.