AltStore is a popular alternative app store that offers access to all types of unofficial apps and game emulators without a jailbreak. However, users are stuck on signing in page and nothing happens further. And so, many users have reported the same issues on various discussion forums on the internet including Reddit. One of the users said that he has tried everything to solve this problem including resetting his Mac, but still, the issue persists. If you are experiencing the same issue, let’s find out is the solution to fix AltStore Stuck on the Signing In page.
How to Fix AltStore Stuck on Signing In – Won’t Allow Sign In
There are several possible solutions which you can try to fix AltStore Stuck on Signing In – Won’t Allow Sign In. Go through them one-by-one.
1. One of the best and easy solutions shared by one of the users on Reddit is that you need to disable Wi-Fi on the iPhone, then disable Windows Firewall and then re-enable Wi-Fi on your phone. And then try again to sign in, you can do it without any issues.
2. Make sure that your Wi-Fi sync is turned on. To do this, click on the device in iTunes and turn it ON in the settings by scrolling down on the device page.
3. Sometimes, Windows Firewalls block some latest downloaded apps. So, go to the firewall settings and make sure to enable network access for the AltServer app.
4. One of the reasons for this issue to occur is if you have downloaded iCloud or iTunes from the Microsoft Store. So, uninstall them and again download the same apps via Apple Store.
5. Also, make sure that iCloud and iTunes are running on your computer.
After going through any of the solutions, make sure to restart your device/system once and then try again to sign-in
That’s everything you need to know about how to Fix AltStore Stuck on Signing In – Won’t Allow Sign In issue.