The Adolla Update 1 is the latest update for Roblox Fire Force Online, which adds many new features and improvements to the game. The most significant feature is the Adolla Realm, which is accessible to GEN 2 and GEN 3 players, as well as the Steeled V2 for GEN 1 players. The update also provides Patch notes that explain the changes and additions made by the Adolla Update 1. This update offers more activities and rewards for players in the game. This guide will give you the Fire Force Online Adolla Update 1 patch notes.
FFO Adolla Update 1 Patch Notes
Here is the full Patch Notes for Adolla Update 1 in Roblox Fire Force Online:
- The update will bring these new things:
- Adolla Realm
- The new update will be available to the Adolla ( GEN 2 AND GEN 3 ) and Steeled V2 ( GEN 1 )
- In this patch, players will also see the new Dungeon mode in which they will be introduced to Dungeon Tokens and an Additional way to get rewards and augments.
- There are many secrets for players to uncover in the New Realm and players will be introduced to a new progression system as well.
- New things added to the game in Update 1:
- 10 new accessories
- 2 new augments
- new elite mission
- Players will also be able to participate in an event where they will be defending the base elite mission change (the attacker automatically wins at 100)
- There are many changes to rank modes as well:
- Rank arena leaderboard
- Rank gaps are bigger (takes a lot longer to rank up)
- Upon winning Ranked get rewards immediately
- Rank decay
- Unable to cancel gripping and carry in ranked
That’s all you need to know about Fire Force Online (FFO) Adolla Update 1 Patch Notes. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Roblox games and other games.