Crafting in Fallout 76 is extremely important. With this rare resource, you can upgrade your equipment and also create some new armament, medicament, and ammo. Also, that can be used to boil water and cook foods on the cooking station. Ballistic Fiber is one of the crafting components in Fallout 76 which is lightweight with exceptionally high tensile strength. It can be used to craft and repair high-end armor. Let’s learn below How to Farm Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76.
How to Farm Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76
Since Ballistic Fiber is a rare resource, it can be a bit difficult to find out. You can rarely find it in some caches and loot piles but you will need to obtain it by scrapping some items.
You won’t be able to collect it much just by exploring the world and completing quests. So, you will have to find some other ways to get it quickly.
Items that have Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76
Very rare, but you will be awarded this rare resource by completing quests. But, the following are certain items that you will need to scrap to get Ballistic Fiber.
– Military Ammo Bag: 2 Ballistic Fiber
– Mysterious Fur: 1 Ballistic Fiber
– Military Grade Duck Tape: 2 Ballistic Fiber
– Torn Mothman Wing: 2 Ballistic Fiber
Now, you must be wondering where to get all of these items from. In the following, we have provided the complete list of the locations where you can get Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76.
Best Locations to Farm Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76
Go to the map and find out the following locations where you can easily get the above items to farm Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76.
1. Fort Defiance: This is one of the best places to obtain Ballistic Fiber. You need to collect Military Ammo Bags which are situated to the South West in the Cranberry Bog zone. When you will loot this zone, you will get 10 bags that eventually drop 20 Ballistic Fiber.
2. Camp McClintock: Go to the Forest region’s Southwest and again you will find here several Military Ammo Bags that you need to scrap to get Ballistic Fiber.
3. Clancy Manor: This zone is located at the North of Vault 76 and it has both Duct Tape and Military Ammo Bags.
4. Watoga Civic Center: In this location, you can find both Military Grade Duct Tape and Military Ammo Bags. It is located at the Center of Cranberry Bog.
5. The Torn: It is located in the Northwestern zone of Cranberry Bog.
Get it from Power Armor Chassis
Another best way to farm Ballistic Fiber in FO76 is to scrap the Power Armor Chassis that you will find out while exploring the world. You may get around 1 to 5 Ballistic Fiber when you scrap.
That’s all for this guide on How to Farm Ballistic Fiber in Fallout 76.