An Anti-Lock Brakes is a system that prevents drivers from locking up the brakes under panic, harsh, or any emergency conditions. Locked wheels damage the tires, overshoots the corner, and you won’t have to stop power even if you will try to slow it down. This safety feature helps the driver steer the vehicle to avoid any accident. In the same way, the ABS helps players to get racing easily in Codemasters’ latest edition F1 2021. If you want to go fast in the race, then you need to turn the ABS feature off. But, are you wondering how to race without Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) in F1 2021? Check out the following para to find out the answer.
How to Race without Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) in F1 2021
It will be tougher to drive without this important feature in the beginning but you can drive if you will practice a bit on Time travel. To begin with, we recommend selecting a route with heavy braking zones.
Time travel is the ideal way to improve your driving skills as this is the only mode where tire temperature and tire wear are optimal consistently. Furthermore, it will also allow you to emphasize your braking.
Here are some of the ultimate tips to improve your racing without using ABS:
– In order to avoid lock-ups, make sure to press the brake regularly into the corners.
– Initially, you will need to brake hard and then release the brake pedal slowly as you go into the braking zone.
– If it still seems a bit tougher, then turn down the brake pressure from the settings. If you will set it higher, it will be simpler to lock up, but be careful as the total stopping power will be decreased.
– Out on tracks, try to change the brake bias. For example, if the front tires are locking up into Turn 1 constantly, then move down the brake bias and so towards the rear to try and offset this.
– Since, lock-up is more frequent in wet conditions, it is also important to consider the weather condition before using braking.
That’s it for this guide about How to Race without Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) in F1 2021.
Don’t miss to check out our posts and guides on the latest online games.