Escape from Tarkov, the gritty and unforgiving online first-person shooter, continues to evolve with each passing update. On September 18, 2023, Battlestate Games rolled out an important technical update that promises to enhance the overall experience for players. In this article, we delve into the latest patch notes, with all details.
The date and time is September 18, 2023, around 2:00 PM.
Escape From Tarkov Update September 18 Patch Notes
As of writing the technical update is live and there are some server issues in the game. Here are all the fixes of the patch.
List of fixes:
Escape From Tarkov
- Fixed a bug that prevented reconnection after a disconnect in some cases;
- Fixed the incorrect work of extractions on Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed the incorrect landmine behavior on Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed the incorrect timer display for V-Ex exits for players in a group;
- Fixed the incorrect stash display in the Hideout;
- Fixed an issue that caused a delay in switching the footstep sound depending on the surface when observed by another player;
- Fixed the loudness of looting and equipment sounds for other players;
- Fixed the missing sounds of taking damage from barbed wire;
- Fixed the missing sounds of aiming for other players;
- Fixed the static noises in active headsets during certain actions (using consumable items, opening doors);
- Fixed the missing sounds of broken limb pain for other players;
- Fixed the ability to sort quests by location;
- Fixed the display of container borders in the stash;
- Fixed the incorrect display of customization unlock conditions;
- Fixed an error causing the “object reference not set to an instance of an object” message;
- Fixed the clipping of the USEC Predator shirt;
- Fixed the cause of some bots not reacting to gunshots and other player actions;
- Fixed the cause of FPS drops when loading to the same location with NVidia Reflex enabled;
- Fixed the display of post-match kills for Co-Op raids.