Escape from Tarkov has various quests that you can pick up, and completing them is worth it for the rewards. You can pick up Chemical Quests from Skier if you are level 10 and above. The objectives for them can be a bit complicated for first-time players, so if you are confused about how to complete the chemical quests, this guide will get you covered. In this guide, we will see how to complete the first four chemical quests in Escape from Tarkov.
Escape from Tarkov – How to Complete the Chemical Quests (1 – 4)
The chemical quests have a set of objectives that you need to fulfill to complete them and get the rewards. Here we will see how to complete the first four chemical quests in Escape from Tarkov.
Do note that if you die mid-mission before you can exfil successfully with the loot, then you have to go back and retrieve it.
How to complete Chemical Quest 1 in Escape from Tarkov
- Obtain information about the Deputy Chief’s past life on the Customs map
- Locate the sleeping quarters of the former Deputy Chief of Security on the Customs map (Optional)
- Hand over all information to Skier
- Obtain items that can help with the investigation
- Hand over the items to Skier
To start, you need the Dorm Room 220 key to help with the investigation. You can get the key from the flea market, or you can find them on the Customs map. Head to the train tracks below exfil point ZB-1012, there is a train car here that is facing west. You will know you are in the right place if you find two towers with the number 1986 on them. Now, hop onto the train car and look around for the dorm key. You can find it underneath the trousers on the mattress. If you cannot find it, you will have to check the jackets, filing cabinets, or Scavs, as sometimes you can have some luck here too. While in the train car, you can also find another piece of information, Docs 0013, which will help you investigate the Deputy Chief’s past life. Head over to Skier and hand over the items to complete the quest.
- +4,800 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.04
- 15K Roubles
- 15,750 Roubles (Intelligence Center LVL 1)
- 17,250 Roubles (intelligence Center LVL 2)
- MSA ACH TC-2002 MICH Series helmet x1
How to complete Chemical Quest 2 in Escape from Tarkov
- Find any evidence that could help with the investigation of Customs
- Hand over the evidence to Skier
- Find any information that could help with the investigation on Customs map
- Hand over the info to Skier
You will receive Dorm Room Key 220 at the start of the quest from Skier, and you should place the key in your inventory. Check your inbox messages to find a message from Skier to obtain the key. After that, head over to the dorms building where the Sniper Roadblock exfil site is. You can find it on the north side of the map. You have to head inside the three-story dorm building, then take the flight of stairs to the first floor.
From there, head left and keep going down the corridor, then take the first right. On the right-hand side of the passage, you will find room 220, where you can put the key. Enter the room to find a laptop on the table having a flash drive. Pick up the flash dive, then look at the metal shelves in the room having some blue binders on the second to top shelf. Between the binders is a letter that you should take as well. Now exfil quickly with the loot and return to Skier to hand over the evidence.
- +4,800 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.04
- 15K Roubles
- 15,750 Roubles (Intelligence Center is Level 1)
- 17,250 Roubles (Intelligence Center is Level 2)
- F-1 hand grenade x3
- TP-200 TNT brick x2
- SOK-12 12/76 SAI-02 10-round magazine purchase option will be available at Jaeger LL2
How to Complete Chemical Quest 3 in Escape from Tarkov
- Obtain the chemical-filled syringe. It is hidden in Factory
- Hand over the syringe to Skier
You need to head over to the offices on the west side of the Factory map to find the chemical-filled syringe. After entering the building, take the stairs to the third floor. Head left on the third-floor corridor and skip the first two doors on the left. Enter the third door on the left instead by breaching it. There is a filing cabinet on the right which you can check, inside the little gap in the open cabinet door is the syringe. Extract it, then exfil to hand over the syringe to Skier.
- +5,400 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.04
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 22K Roubles
- 23,100 Roubles (Intelligence Center is Level 1)
- 25,300 Roubles (Intelligence Center is Level 2)
- BelOMO PSO-1M2-1 4×24 scope x1
- “Zarya” stun grenade x4
How to complete Chemical Quest 4 in Escape from Tarkov
- Find the transport vehicles with the chemicals
- Mark the vehicle with an MS2000 Marker
- Survive and extract from Customs
Do note that by completing the Out of Curiosity quest or Big Customer quest, you will lose access to this quest. To start, you can purchase the MS2000 Marker from Prapor. You just need one marker for the quest. Next, on the Customs map, head over to the ZB-1012 exfil site, to the north of it is a building. You will know you are in the right place if you see a large mechanical crane, and some trucks on standby. Head into the car shed where there is a red generator outside. Inside the shed is a green van with a pole sticking out of the engine, you need to place the marker on it. Now all that is left is to survive for 30 seconds till the timer runs out. You need not be near the van at all times during this, and you can find a safe space to hide till the time is up. After that, exfil and head over to Skier to complete the quest.
This quest has a couple of options if you wish to not hand over the objective to Skier. If you hand it over to someone else, you will receive a different reward. You can hand it over to the Therapist and Prapor. If you give the marker to Skier, you will unlock the chance to purchase the ZSh-1-2M helmet from Ragman at LL3. If you give it to the Therapist, you will receive a medical case and 170K Roubles, and if you choose Prapor, you will get one Level 4 Armor, 2 ammo cases, and 200K Roubles.
- +6,500 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.04 (Skier Rep -0.25 if failed mission)
- 35K Roubles
- 36,750 Roubles (Intelligence Center Level 1)
- 40,250 Roubles (Intelligence Center Level 2)
- Grenade case x1
That’s all there is to know about completing all the Chemical quests in Escape from Tarkov. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.