EFootball PES 2022 is a free-to-play game, but the game is not quite what players would have expected. If anything, the current state of the game appears as it’s still in early Alpha. Most of the players are unable to launch the game. If they do launch, there are a range of issues. One of them being players are unable to launch the game in native resolutions. Keep reading through the post and we will show you how to switch to Fullscreen or native resolution in eFootball PES 2022 or fix the eFootball PES 2022 resolution problem.
Fix eFootball PES 2022 Resolution Issue
In a normal circumstance, you should be able to change the game resolution to the max your monitor supports from the settings of the game or via accessing the setting.exe file, but when you launch the file, the native resolution is not available. This is another bug with the game, but there is an easy fix for the eFootball PES 2022 Resolution Issue. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Go to the install folder of the game. You can go directly from Steam by clicking on browse the local files option.
- Once Steam takes you to the file, open the eFootball folder > Binaries > Win64 >
- You should now be able to spot the game’s executable – the eFootball.exe file
- Right-click on eFottball.exe and select Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab and click on Change high DPI settings
- From the new window, check both fields and save the changes.
After following the above solution, you should be able to launch the game in Fullscreen. Although the graphics are not what you would expect. eFootball PES 2022 is hardly the title that can give any competition to FIFA 22.
We hope the above solution worked to resolve the resolution problem with the game. Check out the game category for more informative guides and tips to play the game.