Dyson Sphere Program, the popular space simulation and automation game, has just released its latest update, version 0.10.28.21150, on December 29th. This substantial update introduces a host of new features, changes, and balance adjustments, promising a more immersive and challenging gameplay experience for its dedicated player base. Let’s delve into the patch notes to uncover the intricacies of this cosmic update.
Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.10.28.21150 Patch Notes
The latest update has fixed many issues such as Dyson Swarm rendering, hologram upgrade, Mecha Panel fleet display, achievement sorting, Planetary Shield functionality, and various other fixes for a smoother cosmic journey, there are many moe things in this update. Read all patch notes below:
- Added 2 new Dark Fog themed in-game BGM tracks.
- The Dark Fog drop filter now displays item drop rates and other related information.
- Added new tab “Combat” in statistics panel, it will record the amount of total kills of Icarus forces and the amount of buildings and units destroyed by Dark Fog.
- Added new checkbox in Combat Interface to set whether attack Relay Stations for Space Fleets.
- Added upgrade [Items from Debris] for [Vein Utilization], it can increase the amount of items collected from Dark Fog debris.
- Slightly adjusted box colliders for turrets, allowing conveyor belts to string through turrets in high latitude regions (collision still occurs near the poles).
- The area covered by Planetary Shiled can prevent Dark Fog from building Planetary Bases, it requires Planetary Shield (not Generator) is charged with power.
- Adjusted drop rates for killing Dark Fog; drop rates for different items will now be tied to planet types.
- When resource multiplier is set to “Scarce,” drop rate multiplier is 0.3x; when set to “Infinite,” drop rate multiplier is 2x. Resource multiplier does not affect the drop probability of exclusive Dark Fog items.
- When the items are locked, the drop rate multiplier is 0.4x.
- Changed the damage block per level for Dark Fog space units from 1.0hp to 0.5hp.
- Decreased durability of Lancers, Humpbacks, and Seeds; reduced Relay Station durability recovery speed.
- Lowered attack power of Lancers, Humpbacks, and Space Hive towers.
- Reduced the threat level caused by Dyson Spheres; additionally decreased the threat level caused by Dyson Swarm.
- Decreased the ratio of energy intercepted by Dark Fog from Dyson Swarm.
- Slowed down the incrasing amount of Lancers launching assaults from Dark Fog Space Hive with increasing waves.
- Reduced the threat level caused by attacking Relay Stations in space.
- Decreased energy consumption for Icarus from space combat drones.
- Increased the summoning speed for all combat drones.
- The deployment speed of Relay Stations from Space Hive will decrease as player destroys more Relay Stations or Planetary Bases.
- Fixed Dyson Swarm rendering issues
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to upgrade the hologram to hidden items without unlocking them.
- Fixed a bug where, when using Ctrl + mouse left-click to consecutively withdraw items of different levels from the assembing machines, long-press dragging did not work.
- Fixed a bug where in certain situations, fleets did not display in Mecha Panel.
- Fixed a bug where obtaining soil pile would display overflow as a negative value when the quantity reached 2.14G (display issue only).
- Fixed a bug where Plasma Turret would attack Relay Stations inside Dark Fog Hive when the Hive were close to the planet.
- Fixed achievements related to Dark Fog that could be achieved in peace mode.
- Fixed a bug where Planetary Shield could not intercept the projectiles of Lancers and Humpbacks.
- Fixed an error when destroying Relay Stations in extraterrestrial systems.
- Fixed an error when Plasma Turret projectiles hit the surface of extraterrestrial planets.
- Fixed a sorting issue in the achievement panel when two achievements had the same progress.
- Fixed visual effects issues with cannon projectiles in space.
- Fixed a bug where an error may occur when summoning more than 128 ground combat drones on a planet and then instantly teleporting to another planet.
- Fixed a bug where the Space Hive orbit speed is miscalculated (may cause Space Hive orbital speed too fast in Blue Giant, for example)
- Fixed a bug where the warm-up progress will stuck if a Geothermal Power Station is built right before saving.