In most of the parts of the game of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, the certain ending is sure and the player can’t do anything. Some stories have a sad ending but still, players are helpless. But, players can get a bit different positive ending of the game than a normal ending. If you have no idea how to do it, here is a complete guide on how to get a Good Ending in Doki Doki Literature Club Plus.
How to Get Good Ending in Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (DDLC Plus)
In order to get a Good Ending in DDLC Plus, the player needs to see all three of Yuri’s, Natsuki’s, and Sayori’s private CG scenes. This you can do by writing a poem particularly for them.
Check out the following complete step-by-step guide.
1. First of all, create a save file before you start the first poem.
2. Next, write up a poem for Sayori every time and view all 3 Cutscene Graphics. (CGs). Once you reach the day of the festival, create a new save file. Make sure not to view Sayori’s death scene.
3. Reload it before the very first poem starts, and again repeat the same process for Natsuki. Now again, create a new save file once you reach the day of the festival.
4.Now again reload before the very first poem starts and once again repeat the above process for Yuri. Once you reach the day of the festival, again create a new save file.
5. Now, you may continue the normal game until you reach the negated with Monika. Here you need to delete her character file.
6. That’s it! Now you have successfully changed a secret good ending. Play the game again and re-running the game until you’re back at the beginning with Sayori as president.
That’s how you can get a Good Ending in Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (DDLC Plus).