Diablo Immortal is an MMORPG, so leveling up is important if you wish to become the best in the game. In this guide, we will see how to level up quickly and earn XP fast in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal – How to Quickly Level Up and Earn XP Fast
There are a few tips to keep in mind while leveling up in Diablo Immortal. When you first start playing the game, it is quite easy to earn XP and upgrade your character, but the higher up the levels you go, the more difficult it is to farm XP. Here we will see some ways to level up quickly and earn more XP in Diablo Immortal.
- Complete tasks and keep yourself occupied. The quickest way to farm XP is keeping yourself busy in the game. Fighting monsters, completing the story quests and side missions will get you enough XP to level yourself up.
- Use AOE attack to get rid of enemies quickly. If you are surrounded by hordes of enemies, using AOE attacks is the fastest way to get rid of them and farm XP quickly. Also, attacking enemies in groups will get you more XP for leveling up than going after a solo target.
- Increasing your kill streak helps in getting more XP rewards. If possible, try to engage your enemies for longer periods of time.
- Play the Diablo Immortal Campaign Mode. Each region in the game will have its set of challenges that you will have to complete. Once you can accomplish that, you will be rewarded with XP. Completing one area will help unlock other areas of the game, so you should keep this as a priority.
- Complete camp missions to earn XP. you can find camp missions around the open world map in the form of cave icons. Completing them will not just net you XP, but also precious stones for upgrading your gear.
- If you have bounty missions unlocked, you should try to clear them as well. You get 8 bounties per day, and completing them will give you a good amount of XP. Each bounty mission is different, so this is a great way to farm XP on a daily basis.
- Farming monster essence and filling up the bestiary entries will give you XP as well as a legendary reward.
- Completing dungeon raids and Elder Portal missions is a great way to level up. Dungeons give you more XP than Elder Portals, but both combined will give you plenty to level up with. Through this method, you will be able to earn points for your Battle pass.
- If you are still looking out for more XP as well as points for your Battle pass, then you should keep an eye on your Codex objectives. Your Codex has its own set of side missions, and if you complete them, you will be rewarded handsomely.
- It is best to save up your Battle Points for a later stage, as these scale with your level. You will come to a point where you won’t get as many points as usual, which is when you can use your pent-up Battle Points to level up.
- The class you choose will also have its set of skills that is best for leveling up. You can check this and upgrade the required skills in your class guide to get the best out of your character. Once you have unlocked the Mobility skill, this will help you level up quicker.
- Your first kill of the day will reward you with legendary items, gems, and XP. Also, equipping the best gear and items on your character will help you fight enemies more effectively, giving you more XP.
These are some ways you can level up fast in Diablo Immortal. If you like this guide, you can check out our other guides as well.