The Diablo 2: Resurrected Open Beta is already out recently on 20th August 2021 and open to all players on Xbox One, Xbox X|S, PS4, PS5, and Windows PC. But, the Beta period is open for 2 days only and it will get end on 23rd August. Once the period ends, all accounts including progress will be wiped off. So, all the players want to enjoy this incredible game to the fullest. However, several problems are being reported on all platforms such as Low FPS, Poor Performance, and Stuttering issues. Here we present you several solutions to improve the overall performance of Diablo 2: Resurrected.
Diablo 2: Resurrected Boost FPS, Performance, and Fix Stuttering
Before we move forward to the solutions and tips to improve the overall performance of the game, check out the following minimum and recommended system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
– CPU: AMD FX – 4350 / Intel Core i3-3250
– GPU: AMD Radeon HD7850 / Nvidia GTX 660
– RAM: 8 GB
– Storage: 30 GB HDD
– Operating System: Windows 10
Recommended System Requirements
– CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 / Intel Core i5-9600k
– GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT / Nvidia GTX 1060
– RAM: 16 GB
– Storage: 30 GB SDD
– Operating System: Windows 10
Once you make sure about these system requirements, you may now jump to the solutions:
Prioritize the Game
This is the very first thing you need to do to fix any performance-related issues. Open up your Task Manager >> Details tab >> Find and right-click on Diablo 2: Resurrected.exe >> Select Priority >> Select High.
Use Windowed Mode or Use Borderless Mode
Frame Per Second (FPS) is also depended on which monitor you’re using while playing the game. By default, this game is already set to Full Screen but sometimes that also creates such issues and starts lagging. So, it is recommended to switch your game to Borderless or Windowed Mode.
Update GPU Drivers
If the game is experiencing low FPS or lagging, then one of the reasons is your outdated GPU driver. So, you need to update it with the latest version. In order to fix it, here are some simple steps to follow:
1. Open the Run dialogue box by pressing ‘Windows Key + R’
2. Enter ‘devmgmt.msc’ and then hit enter
3. Under ‘Display adapters’ right-click on your Graphics Card and then select ‘Properties’
4. Then go to the ‘Driver’ tab
5. And click on ‘Update Driver’
6. Then click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’
7. And then follow the instructions and install it.
Optimization of GPU Settings
When you optimize GPU settings, the Diablo 2: Resurrected will perform very well and will start running smoothly. However, that is depending on which device you’re using. Here is how to optimize the game.
– For NVIDIA users:
1. Open up Nvidia Control Panel
2. Navigate to the ‘Adjust image settings with preview’ tab which you will find on the left side of your screen
3. Click on ‘Use the advanced 3D image’ setting option
4. Select the Manage 3D settings and do the following changes:
- Power Management: Prefer Maximum Performance
- Texture filtering quality: High
- Vertical sync: Off
- Threaded optimization: On
5. Once done, click on the ‘Apply’ and then save the changes.
– For AMD Users:
1. Go to the AMD Control Panel >> Gaming Tab and then select Global Graphics >> select the Graphics Profile and then select eSport mode >> save changes.
2. Like the previous steps, you can also make changes in the AMD. Here are the settings you need to set:
- Radeon Anti-Lag: Disabled
- Boost: Disabled
- Enhanced Sync: Disabled
- Radeon Chill: Disabled
- Image Sharpening: Disabled
- Vertical Refresh: Always Off
Once done, then save these changes and make sure to restart the system once before launching Diablo 2: Resurrected.
That’s all you can do to fix Diablo 2: Resurrected Boost FPS, Performance, and Stuttering. Also, go through our next post – Fix Diablo 2 Resurrected “You must be connected to Battle.net” Error.