Some bosses in Elden Ring don’t require a lot of skill to beat, while others would be harder to tackle. In this guide, we will see how to beat the boss Death Rite Bird in Elden Ring.
Death Rite Bird – How to Complete Boss Fight in Elden Ring
Some bosses will have the same name and can be found in various locations. Here we will see how to win the boss fight Death Rite Bird in Elden Ring.
Read More: Where to Get Rimed Crystal Bud in Elden Ring
You can find 4 Death Rite Birds across various locations. They mostly inhabit the regions of Caelid, Liurnia, and Mountaintops of the Giants. Each of them has different drops, but all of them can be defeated the same way. These are optional bosses and are considered Field Class.
- Bring your best maxed out Spirit Ash for this fight.
- Any melee weapon that has high strength stats will be welcomed here.
- Your first sweeps can be made while the enemy is spawning
- Aim for its head as that is the weakest spot
- Most of its attacks are very quick and hard to predict, but it will take some time to launch them
- You should roll right before its spear or hands hit you, as it can follow your movements wherever you go
- Staying to its sides and not underneath it will be more beneficial.
- Its AOE attacks are at random, so keep moving when you see them
- Any attack that is being charged up should be avoided by running as far away from the enemy as possible
- Certain attacks like when the bird slams its claws into the ground will require some time to recover. You can put in a few hits then
- Ranged and spell casters can put in a few hits at a safe distance while it is charging up.
Once you have defeated the Death Rite Bird, you will get different rewards based on which bird you tackled. You can get one item as reward, from Death Ritual Spear, Death’s Poker, Ancient Death Rancor, and Explosive Ghostflame, as well as a handful of Runes.
That’s all there is to know about the Death Rite Bird and how to beat it in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide you can check out our other guides as well.