The underwater adventure in DAVE THE DIVER has just received a boost with the latest hotfix released on January 29th. The developers have been hard at work addressing reported issues and implementing crucial system improvements to ensure players have a seamless gaming experience. Let’s dive into the details of the patch notes for this hotfix.
DAVE THE DIVER January 29 Hotfix
For Windows users, the game has been updated to version 188.8.131.520, while Mac OS users can expect their update shortly.
- System Improvements and some error fixes
[System Improvment Fixes]
- The option to enable/disable the dedicated mouse cursor has been added.
- The default setting is “disable game cursor,” and you can change the status in the settings.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred under specific conditions when placing a landmine, preventing the game from progressing.
- [After Chapter 7] Addressed the issue where players were unable to continue the game after completing the Space Diver mini-game.
- Fixed the issue where an abnormal amount of damage was being dealt during specific patterns of the Giant Wolf Eel boss.
- Fixed the issue where, when replacing the manager at the branch at a specific point, there was an abnormal number of customers that appeared.
- Fixed the issue where specific patterns of the Clione Queen boss were intermittently not triggering.
- Fixed the issue where players couldn’t use the Fish Tracker while riding the Beluga Taxi.
- Fixed an issue where certain fish were piercing through walls.