Darkest Dungeon 2 is the latest title in the popular Darkest Dungeon series. It is one of the best role-playing video games developed and published by Red Hook Studios. However, after the release, many PC players experience various issues and bugs with the game regardless their system is powerful enough, the game not launching, crashing, and multiple other issues. However, like most modern games, Darkest Dungeon 2 comes with its own config or configuration file and save files and you should know where these important files are located on your PC. In this guide, we will show you the precise location of the Darkest Dungeon 2 save file on your PC.
Location of Darkest Dungeon 2 Save File on PC
Save files for any modern game including Darkest Dungeon 2 is crucial for several reasons. Once you know where the saved files are located, you can do multiple things such as:
– Backup your game progress in case of something goes wrong
– Enable modding and customization
– In some cases, you may encounter technical issues with the game that affect your game progress and so you can troubleshoot the issue with the saved files
– If you want to continue playing your game on a different gaming device or platform, knowing the save file location allows you to transfer your progress.
But to locate the Darkest Dungeon 2 save file is quite difficult and so here we are going to show you the exact path where this file is located on your PC.
Darkest Dungeon 2 – Save Files Location
– C Drive >> %USERPROFILE% >> AppData >> LocalLow >> RedHook >> Darkest Dungeon 2 >> SaveFiles
Note: If you are unable to see the AppData folder then click on View from the menu >> Show >> and check on “Hidden Items”.
That’s all for this guide on Darkest Dungeon 2 save file location on PC.
Read next: How does stress work in Darkest Dungeon 2.