This weekend, players can enjoy the Call of Duty: Vanguard Hill Alpha open beta version for PS players. Since players are very much excited to try this game and so they want to know everything about this game. In the following guide, we will reveal complete information on the Weapons, Perks, Equipment, and Streaks. Let’s check it out.
CoD: Vanguard – Know about Weapons, Perks, Equipment, and Streaks
Here are the complete details of Weapons, Perks, Equipment, and Streaks provided by the developer of this game, Sledgehammer Games.
Exact details of the weapons have not been provided by the devs but they have explained how to operate them.
Weapons will be continuing throughout the game and each weapon can be upgraded 10 times. Also, one attachment will be added to every weapon upgrade. However, 2 weapon sets can be switched between matches and both of them include Shotguns, LMGs, Pistols, and ARs
In all Call of Duty titles, Perks are the essential parts. There are a total of 6 Perks in CoD: Vanguard which you can buy throughout the game. Here are the details with its advantages.
1. Ghost: Keeps you hidden from Spy Planes, Field Mics, and Enemy Intel while you move around the map.
2. High Alert: This perk will make your vision pulse when any enemies see you when they’re not on your screen.
3. Survival Training: Provides more resistance to gas immunity and shocks.
4. Demolition: Provides you an additional lethal grenade when generating and also shows path when you throw it.
5. Tracker: Indicates the footprints of the enemies and also hides the markers once they are killed.
6. Double Time: This perk doubles the Tactical Sprint’s duration and increases 30% crouch movement speed.
Here are the details of the best tactical and lethal equipment.
1. Gammon Bomb: Powerful grenades
2. MK2 Frag Grenade: This is the cookable classic grenade
3. MK V Gas Grenade: Once explodes, impairs movement. Causes blurred vision, coughing, and slowed movement
4. No. 69 Stun Grenade: Shocks enemies and slows their movement and reactions
5. S-Mine 44: Closed triggered explosive
6. Throwing Knife: This knife retrieves and is extremely fatal when thrown at the head or body – One shot kill
There is a total of 7 Kill Streaks in Champion Hill.
1. Armor Plate: Gives you a single armor piece
2. Extra Life: Get one additional life for your team
3. Spy Plane: Provides all the positions of enemies
4. Flamenaut: You will get unlimited fuel and a protective suit – Lost on death
5. Full Armor: Full set of armor
6. Death Machine: A powerful machine gun with fixed ammo amount and many explosive rounds
7. V2 Rocket: This streak ends the match and kills all the players
That’s all you need to know about Weapons, Perks, Equipment, and Streaks in Call of Duty: Vanguard.