Call of Duty is one of the most popular gaming series worldwide. COD: Vanguard is the 18th Installment in the Call of Duty Series and already has created a lot of excitement among the fans. COD: Vanguard is releasing on 5th November 2021 and will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Microsoft Windows. In Call of Duty, the multiplayer mode is the most popular one because players can play with their friends in this mode.
In this article, we’ll talk about how to invite friends in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
How to Add Friends in Vanguard
Whenever it is a multiplayer mode, it is always fun to play it with friends. Playing with friends always gives you extra satisfaction. Call of Duty is no exception. In COD, also players like to invite their friends in multiplayer mode to play with them. Call of Duty: Vanguard also provides you with this feature to invite your friends to play together.
Follow the below steps to invite your friends to COD: Vanguard-
- Launch the game
- On the main screen, you’ll get the option ‘Social’ under your Username.
- Press the button to open it; for the PC users, simply click on the option; Xbox users have to press ‘Y’ to open, and PlayStation players have to press the ‘Triangle’ to open the option.
- Once you open the Social Menu, under the Friends option, you’ll find ‘Add Activision Friends’
- Click on it; a window will open where you get the option ‘Activision IDs’
- Enter your friends’ Activision’s IDs and hashtags (#) to invite your friends
- Once they accept your invite, you can play together.
If you have purchased COD: Vanguard using BattleNet, you can still invite your friends. In this case, make sure your friends also have the COD on BattleNet, and also you and your friends all have to use a PC to play COD. If the above criteria are met, now follow the next steps-
- Launch the BattleNet Desktop Application
- You’ll find the Friend option on the main screen
- Use the Battle Tags to add your friends/ or use their registered mail ids to add them.
- Once you have added them, launch the game, and you can play together with them now.
This is how you can add your friends to the multiplayer mode of COD: Vanguard to play together. If you face any problem while playing the game, take the help of this guide to clear your confusion.