Call of Duty: Mobile, with its ever-evolving content and thrilling gameplay, continues to engage players worldwide. One exciting aspect of this mobile shooter is the Test Server, where players get a sneak peek at upcoming features, improvements, and content before they’re officially released. In this guide, we’ll provide you with detailed steps on how to access the COD Mobile Season 9 Test Server, along with official download links.
COD Mobile Season 9 Test Server Download Link
Progress made on the test server does not carry over to your primary account. It’s purely for testing purposes.
Before accessing the COD Mobile Season 9 Test Server, you need to set up a VPN (Virtual Private Network). This is because the test server is often region-locked, and you’ll need to connect to a specific location to access it. Here’s how to do it:
- Download a VPN App: Head over to the Google Play Store and search for a reputable VPN app. There are many options available; make sure to choose one that suits your preferences. Some popular choices include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and CyberGhost VPN.
- Install and Launch: Once you’ve selected a VPN app, download and install it. After installation, launch the VPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to Singapore Server: Inside the VPN app, you’ll usually have the option to choose a server location. Select the Singapore server. This is the region where the COD Mobile Test Server is often accessible.
Download the Test Server Files
With the VPN set up, you’re now ready to download the COD Mobile Season 9 Test Server files. Here are the official download links for both 64-bit and 32-bit versions:
Ensure that you access these links through a secure and trusted source.
Install the Game
Now that you have the Test Server APK and OBB files, it’s time to install the game on your device. Follow these steps:
- APK Installation: Locate the downloaded APK file (usually in your device’s “Downloads” folder) and tap on it to initiate the installation process. However, do not open the game after installation; we still need to place the OBB file.
OBB File Placement
The OBB file contains essential game data, and it must be placed in the correct directory for the game to function correctly. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to Device Storage: Use a file manager app to navigate to your device’s storage. Look for the OBB folder, typically found in the “Android” directory.
- Move the OBB File: Find the downloaded OBB file and move it to the OBB folder. The correct path is usually “Android > OBB.”
Ensure that the OBB file is named correctly and matches the package name of the game (com.activision.callofduty.shooter).
Launch the Game
With the APK and OBB files in place, you’re now ready to play the COD Mobile Season 9 Test Server. Locate the game icon on your device’s home screen or app drawer, tap on it, and immerse yourself in the exciting test environment.