Glimmora is a unique Rock/ Poison type Pokémon that can be used as an offense, defense, or support. If you wish to use Glimmora in battle, you have to learn its best build. Since Series 1 of Ranked Battle is up, you would be wondering how to use this Pokémon in a fight. In this guide, we will see the best Glimmora build for ranked battle in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Best Glimmora Build for Ranked Battle in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Glimmora has a few weaknesses and some of the best moveset out there. Here we will see the best Glimmora build for Ranked Battle in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Let us take a look at Glimmora’s stats below.
- Type: Rock/Poison
- Weakness: Ground, Water, Psychic, Steel
- Takes Damage: Grass, Electric, Ice, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Fighting, Rock
- Resistance: Fire, Flying, Bug, Fairy, Normal, Poison
Best Glimmora Build
- Ability: Toxic Debris – when hit by a physical move, Glimmora will scatter toxic spikes at the opponent
- Tera Type: Flying
- Nature: Bold
- Held Item: Rocky Helmet – If Glimmora gets hit, the attacker will also receive damage
- Nature: Bold
- EV Spread: HP – 252 / DEF – 252 / SPL DEF – 6
- Final Stat Values: HP – 190 / ATK – 67 / DEF – 156 / SPL ATK – 150 / SPL DEF – 102 / Speed – 106
Best Glimmora Moveset
- Spiky Shield
- Mortal Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
These moves make Glimmora a perfect offense Pokemon. Spiky Shield in conjunction with the held item Rocky Helmet will protect Glimmora while attacking the opponent and reducing the opponent’s HP, while Toxic Debris will make Glimmora hurtle poison projectiles if it is hit. Mortal Spin will unbind Glimmora if it is under leech seed, bound, or wrapped, and it can poison the opponent once Glimmora is out. Stealth Rock can be used against Pokemon who are weak to Rock attacks, and the more their weakness fairs, the more damage they will take. Earth Power will lower the opponent’s special defense. You can swap out Earth Power for Venoshock to deal double damage if the opponent is poisoned.
Best Glimmora Team
You can use Glimmora to clear up and also set up entry hazards from the get-go. Gholdengo or Gyrados complement Glimmora and cover its weaknesses, while Garchomp and Mimikyu can pick up the slack whenever Glimmora is out of turn.
That’s all there is to know about the best Glimmora build for ranked battle in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.