In the ever-evolving landscape of online gaming, the Battlefield series has stood as a benchmark for immersive and dynamic multiplayer experiences. With the release of Battlefield 2042, DICE continues to refine and enhance the gaming experience through a series of updates. The latest among these is the much-anticipated Update #6.2.1, bringing with it a host of changes and improvements. In this comprehensive overview, we delve into the patch notes and changelog to unravel the intricacies of Battlefield 2042’s latest update.
The patch #6.2.1 will be released on 16 January 2024.
Battlefield 2042 Update #6.2.1 Patch Notes
Battlefield 2042 Update #6.2.1 introduces the YUV-2 Pondhawk to Custom Conquest, Air Superiority, and Ground Superiority in Battlefield Portal. Bug fixes include preventing the Pondhawk from spawning under the map in Breakthrough > Flashpoint. RM68 attachments now display correct Charon Weapon Skin colors. Here are all patch notes:
- The YUV-2 Pondhawk is now available from the Light Ground Transport Vehicle list for Custom Conquest, Air Superiority and Ground Superiority Custom Experiences in Battlefield Portal.
- The YUV-2 Pondhawk should no longer spawn under the map when deploying on it within Breakthrough > Flashpoint as the attacking side, during the final sector.
- Attachments for the RM68 will now correctly display the Charon Weapon Skin colors rather than appear as factory standard items.
- Soldiers will now be able to successfully spawn on Capture Point A4 whilst it is being contested by the enemy team on Control > Breakaway.
- Fixed an issue on F-35E Panther changing its flying characteristics after activating VTOL while using mouse and keyboard peripherals.
- F-35E Panther and SU-57 Felon should now have similar flight sensitivity while using mouse and keyboard peripherals.
- Further improvements have been made to sticky input while using mouse and keyboard peripherals.