Season 4 of COD Mobile has finally begun, bringing with it a slew of new improvements and features. Long-awaited weapon balancing tweaks were also included in the latest release.
COD Mobile Season 4 Wild Dogs, like every new season, includes a seasonal rank reset, new weapons, operators, and a new battle pass. A new Contact Grenade and a new Koshka Sniper Rifle are included in the new battle pass.
To receive the battle pass prizes, complete the daily and seasonal in-game tasks to gain battle pass XP. These battle pass XP will assist in unlocking each tier with its own set of prizes. Here’s all you need to know about the new COD Mobile Wild Dogs Battle Pass.
Battle Pass Price COD Mobile Season 4
As previously stated, in order to access prizes, players must accomplish in-game tasks in order to gain battle XP. The following are the points required to obtain a battle pass.
- The COD Mobile Season Battle Pass has two prize tiers: the Free Tier Battle Pass and the Premium Tier Battle Pass (Paid).
- Players can even win prizes and save them in their inventory. The Season 4 battle pass features 50 Tier awards in all.
- If you prefer premium awards, you may purchase the COD Mobile Season 4 battle pass and unlock the premium goodies for 220 CP, or you can purchase the battle pass bundle for 520 CP.
- You will receive five more awards if you purchase the battle pass bundle.
You can buy CP with real money from the in-game store, but if you don’t want to, you may just level up to obtain the free rewards.
Battle Pass Rewards
While the full list of tier prizes is not yet accessible, Activision has disclosed the highlights, which are all mentioned below.
- Contact Grenade – Tier 14
- Sand Tracks camo series
- Koshka functional weapon – Tier 21
- Green Rust camo series
- Ghost — Apparition
- Farah — Desert Sentinel
- Roze — Sand Dune
- AS VAL — Heat Shield
- Swordfish — Arid Shroud
- Koshka — Skiff Shot
- QXR — Sandpike
To obtain the most recent battle pass, you must first download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Additionally, be sure you max out the battle pass as soon as possible because it will only be accessible for around a month.