Back 4 Blood closed beta or beta early access is underway and players who preordered the game would have already received the beta code via email. The open beta for the game starts on the 12th of this month and runs up to the 15th. However, there is a way to get access to the early access that runs from 5th of Aug to 9th and that’s via Twitch Drop. It’s the usual drill, you watch a drop enabled Back 4 Blood streamer for an hour to receive the drop. Once you have received the drop, you can claim the code on the Back 4 Blood website and start the download on Steam. But, some users don’t know how to proceed further once the drop has been claimed. Stick with the post and we will show you how to claim Back 4 Blood Twitch drop and start the download on Steam.
How to Claim Back 4 Blood Twitch Drop
Most of the process to claim the beta code is the same as with any other game. You need to get the drop on Steam and it should show in your Steam Inventory. Here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Go to Back 4 Blood website
2. Create a Warner Bros. Games Account for free or login if you already have one
3. Connect your Twitch account with your Warner Bros. Games Account
4. Watch a Back 4 Blood Steam with Drop Enabled for 1 Hour
5. Go to Inventory on Twitch and claim the Drop
6. Now, return to Back 4 Blood website
7. Click on Open Beta in the right corner as shown in the image below.
8. Click on Register
9. Fill the form and complete the registration
10. Go back to Back 4 Blood website
11. Click on Manage Account on the top-right corner
12. Click on Back 4 Blood box as shown in the image below
13. The code should appear, copy the Code and open the Steam client
14. Click on Add a Game on the left-bottom of Steam
15. Click on Activate a product on steam
16. Follow the on-screen prompt and enter the code
That’s it, you can now download the beta and start playing as soon as the download completes. So, that’s how to claim the Back 4 Blood Twitch drop and be a part of the early access.