Armored Core 6 is the latest excellent mecha-based vehicular combat game developed by FromSoftware. The game is out now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S. However, sometimes you will want to access the AC6 save and config files for various reasons such as:
1. Knowing the save file location of AC6 allows gamers to create backups of their progress in case the game crashes or gets corrupted.
2. If a game encounters issues or crashes, developers might ask players to share their saved game files for further analysis or steps to fix it.
3. Gamers who want to modify or create custom content for games might need to locate save files to make changes.
4. In case you want to switch to a new computer or reinstall your OS, you will need to move save files to different locations so that you won’t lose your progress.
Conversely, accessing game configuration or config files on a PC can be useful for several reasons such as:
1. Game configuration files often allow you to adjust graphics settings that might not be accessible from within the game’s user interface.
2. Many PC gamers enjoy modding their games to add new content, features, or modifications. Game configuration files are often used as a way to enable or configure these mods, enhancing the gameplay experience.
3. Before making major changes to a game’s settings, AC6 gamers might want to create backups of their configuration files. This way, if something goes wrong, they can easily revert to their previous settings.
However, like any other players, if you are unable to locate where AC6 save and config files are located on your PC, then stick to this guide and know the exact path.
Where are the Armored Core 6 Save and Config Files on PC?
As we have seen, there could be several reasons why you should know where the save and config files of Armored Core 6 are located on your PC.
Armored Core 6 Save Files Location
– C Drive >> Users >> Your User Name Folder >> AppData >> Roaming >> ArmoredCore6 >> 7656119907420697.
Armored Core 6 Config File Location
– C Drive >> Users >> Your User Name Folder >> AppData >> Roaming >> ArmoredCore6 >> GraphicConfig
If you are unable to find out the AppData folder, do this:
– For Windows 10 users: Click on “View” from the menu bar and put on the checkbox on ‘Hidden items’.
– For Windows 11 users: Click on View >> Select Show and then put on the checkbox on ‘Hidden items’.
CAUTION: Exercise utmost care when modifying the configuration files. Incorrect alterations to the settings could lead to several other issues within the game. Make sure to edit values accurately to avoid any issues.
That’s all for this guide on Armored Core 6 save and config files location on PC.