Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is the newest Pokemon game which has just been released for the Nintendo Switch platform. The new region of Paldea in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is open for players and Pokemon fans to freely explore. In this guide, we will take you through a list of all the Sandwich powers you can get in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
All Sandwich Powers List in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Sandwich powers are useful for a variety of needs, such as going shiny hunting. They are also used for other things which you can find out from this guide. Different sandwiches will give you different types of boosts based on the Recipes. If you want to know how to unlock the Recipes, you can check out our guide below.
You will first need to unlock the Recipes before you can make them. Sandwich Recipes boost different things such as getting more materials and more rewards. If you want to buy some, you can get them from the Sandwich shop in Mesagoza or from Herba Mystica.
You can get 10 different boosts from these sandwiches. Here is the list of all the Sandwich powers that you can get in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
- Catching Power: Improves the chance for your catches to succeed.
- Egg Power: Improves the chance to find Pokemon Eggs.
- Encounter Power: Improves the chance to find specific types of Eggs.
- EXP. Point Power: Gives your Pokemon EXP Points.
- Humungo Power: Improves the chance to find large Pokemon.
- Item Drop Power: Gives you more materials after battles.
- Raid Power: Gives you more rewards from Tera Raid Battles.
- Sparkling Power: Improves the chance to find Shiny Pokemon.
- Teensy Power: Improves the chance to find small Pokemon.
- Title Power: Improves the chance to find Pokemon with titles.
If you need a full list of all the sandwich recipes, you can check out our guide here: All Sandwich Recipes List in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.